Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Rogue by Any Other Name Released

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Zoey Hathaway, and I just published my new book on Amazon called A Rogue by Any Other Name.

A Rogue by Any Other Name is a cozy mystery featuring Lily Chase as the main character. You can think of Lily as a younger Jessica Fletcher or an older Nancy Drew, but with four lovable children, a quirky sister, father and mother, a hunky ex-husband and a career as a romance novelist. I hope you enjoy reading about the lives of these characters as much as I enjoyed writing about them.

During the course of the book, Lily stumbles upon a dark mystery in her small hometown of Covington, Rhode Island. Through her own actions and circumstances beyond her control, she becomes embroiled in two mysteries, one past, one present, that threaten her and her family. You'll meet a number of interesting characters as Lily struggles to be a responsible single mother, a romance author facing a deadline, and a woman flirting with romance, all while trying to solve both mysteries.

I love the cover.


Thanks for visiting my blog. A Rogue by Any Other Name is available for Kindle for only $2.99 at Amazon.

Update: A Rogue by Any Other Name is now available for Nook for only $2.99 at Barnes and Noble.

Buy your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment